Wednesday, August 7, 2013

W Family Pictures

We got back from a trip to Utah just a few days ago.  It was incredibly busy, but so much fun. Somehow it worked out that all of our siblings and their families happened to be in town during the same week.  It was a miracle!  Of course, we couldn't go without taking some pictures to document it.  My family pictures were taken with my side of the family, so I don't have any to post right now.  My brother, who just came home from a 2-year LDS mission in Argentina, came along and was a life saver.  He is the one to give the credit to for getting all these kids to smile.  Anyway, back to some of the people I love most....

(Thanks to my brother, Christian, for taking this picture)

The best ever in-laws!







 Does this family look familiar?  It was only a few months ago that my hubby and I saw them in England.  They have since moved back, and while we are sad they had to leave the lovely England country, we are so excited to see them more often.








 

Look at this grandkid picture!  It was a miracle that it turned out so well!  By the end of the year, there will be two more!



2 comments: