Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's A Wrap!



Every single time I venture out and put Peter in this little wrap, someone asks me about it. I LOVE it. Peter LOVES it. He falls asleep every single time.

When I was pregnant, I knew I wanted a Moby Wrap, but seeing how expensive they were, I had a hard time wanting to fork out the money for it. I looked around online and found a tutorial on how to make one. Super easy. Cheap....and you end up getting two out of the tutorial....so, then you either have a spare or you have one to give away as a gift.

What you need:
  • 4 1/2 to 5 yards of Jersey knit material, about 60 inches wide
  • Scissors

What you do:
  • Cut down the middle, lengthwise

You are done!

I then went here and found tutorials on how to wrap it. It has been wonderful. And easy.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! I had also admired the Moby Wrap, but never got one. I loved your tutorial--so funny!

    I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this for the next baby! Thanks for sharing.

    You're looking so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I have. That is exactly how my friend made my two as well. Mine isn't Jersey though. That looks almost better. But my material is supposed to breath really well, which is good considering Aiden was in the summer. But I don't look as good in mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm SO GLAD to hear you like it, because I was thinking of getting one...or making!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete